HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR JEWELRY
All our jewels are made of 925 sterling silver, and finished in rhodium or gold bath, following the best processes. But if you want your jewels to shine like the first day, here are some brief tips:
- You can clean your pieces with a cotton cloth or Non-abrasive chamois to remove possible dirt that it may have.
- Avoid getting them wet in the shower, pool or beach, as the gold plating can deteriorate.
- When doing sports, try Do not take them with you, as sweat can corrode the metal.
- Contact of the jewelry with perfums, soaps or any chemical product can also damage them.
- Store them separately so that they do not rub against each other, and so you can avoid scratching or spoiling.
And ... the most important Enjoy your jewels and share it with us!